Here’s your chance to own two wonderful adjacent parcels in with an AMAZING View of the Tipton mountain range!
Adjacent to BLM LAND: It’s like having hundreds of acres to yourself!
No Neighbors! The closest house on the subdivision is on the far north side is 0.3 miles away! Everything south and west is BLM owned and unoccupied.
If you’re strapped for cash, we gladly offer owner financing and we don’t do credit checks for anybody, ever.
We can offer you a custom made price per month and down payment, just let me know!
Dolan Springs, Arizona is an unincorporated desert community at the base of Mount Tipton, a 6,900-foot prominence in the Cerbat Mountains in west-central Mohave County located just 50 miles from the California border . At an elevation of 3,350 feet, the town is approximately 30 miles northwest of Kingman.
Situated right at the eastern base of Mount Tipton, with mount perkins and the black mountains only a few miles away.
- Only 8 Mins away from downtown Dolan Springs!
- 7 Mins from American Legion.
- 7 Mins from Double D Market.
- 6 Mins from Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire Department.
- 43 Mins from Kingman, Arizona.
- 60 Mins from Kingman Airport (IGM).
- 70 Mins from Bullhead City, Arizona.
- 70 Mins from Lake Mead.
- 90 Mins from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 2 hours from Lake Havasu City, Arizona and Arizona State University Campus (ASU).
- About 3 hours from Flagstaff, Arizona and the Grand Canyon!
- 3.5 hours from Joshua Tree National Park.
Other associated info:
Legal Description: Lake Mohave Ranchos Unit 6 First Amended Lot 316
Subdivision: Lake Mohave Ranchos
School District: Kingman Unified School District
Elementary School: Black Mountain Elementary
High School: Lee Williams High
Flood Map #: 04015C3675G
Flood Zone Code: X